3. What will be the procedure for the 'XUV500 Draw'?
- The draw application period is from 9 a.m on
January 25th to 7 p.m on February 3rd, 2012 (both days included). The applications will be available at the Selected Authorized Dealers' & will have to be deposited at the same dealerships.
- The priority of delivery will be decided based on the sequence picked in Draw, it will have no bearing on date of application submission within the 10 days of application period.
- Payment of the amount of deposit of Rs. 80, 000/- (Rs. Eighty Thousand only) in the form of a single Demand Draft or a Pay order, in the name of "Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd." payable at the city/location of M&M local area office, details of which will be available with the Selected Authorized Dealers.
- The applicants will be selected randomly by an automated process from the entries received at the close of the Application period.
- To ensure a fair chance for everyone, the Draw will be city wise/dealer wise.
4. How will the Draw be conducted? How will it be ensured that its fair & transparent?
- The draw process will be validated by the professional services firm Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India Pvt. Ltd. (DTTIPL) as per mutually agreed scope & terms between M&M and DTTIPL.
- Details of the draw process will also be announced in media & the brand website shortly to ensure complete transparency of the process.
- You can refer to the detailed terms & conditions in the application form as well as the Terms & Conditions tab below.
5. When & where will be the Draw done, how will the results be announced?
- The XUV500 draw will be conducted at a central location in Mumbai. The venue for the same will be notified to the media who will be invited to cover the draw event.
- Result of the XUV500 Draw will be announced on or before Feb 15th, 2012.